Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yoga in Minneapolis

Sorry there have been a few days without posting
I thought I would be able to catch you guys up on the Megabus but of course it wasn't working... so I read instead.
          Nothing really exciting
    I found out that John and Mary are in San Fran at the Bikram Championship
    took my first 630a class, I don't know how many of those I will be making it to
there were times when all of a sudden I realized I was in yoga, like my brain and my body were on disconnect and in the middle of a posture I would all of a sudden realized where I was. It was nice to get it out of the way though.

     So yoga in Minneapolis...l
Walking though the concrete hallway I was just anxious to get into class, it was nice to regulate my life..
the studio is set up like a log cabin with a cork floor. its wider than it is long, and the instructor.. Hunter spoke through a microphone, which I thought was weird considering how small the studio was.
for some reason the studio felt hotter than mine, maybe because the air was not circulating?
After the first three postures Hunter actually encouraged us to have water
I didn't bring any.
I don't know if it was just because it was a different studio
 I ate poorly
I just wasn't into it
  I was one of the worst classes I have ever had. I had a hard time focusing, there were times when I literally wished that the class was over.
I had to break for a few of the postures, and came out a lot of them early.
I knew I had to stick with it.. just keep breathing
tough class, felt it real hard afterward
going back this afternoon
    Meh

1 comment:

  1. i felt the same way when i went to core power yoga while i was on vacay earlier this month.. just not that into it.. i wanted to like it despite the differences but i couldn't get 'present'.. it sucked..

    ReplyDelete