Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

So I had my first  Bikram Yoga experience, it was great, I feel more centered
more in touch with my body ...after one class, weird right?
I have a 30 trial and I think I am going to try to do it everyday

Day 1.
  laying out the mat checking out the scene.
forgot my water
sweat beads starting to form..
class starts
Breathing poses:
Had to break a few times
Eagle pose makes me dizzy, don't stop, keep going.

The more I focus on my breathing the easier the poses get

Sweat pooling in the crease of my back.. just breath
look at the ceiling, hands at side.. Relax

Stretching the spine feels great..exhale and push.. eyes up

Needed more time to meditate afterwards, my own fault.. tomorrow will be better.

knees shaky at the water fountain... grateful I made it though.

...tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment